Dam Kabab (Steam Kabab)
- Pasanday 1 kg
- Oil as per requirements
- Almond 6 heads
- Poppy Seeds 1 tablespoonful
- Green Chili & Mint as per need
- White Cumin Seeds (Safed Jeera) 1 teaspoonful
- Cucumber a piece of 2 inch
- Spices Mixture 2 teaspoonful
- Red Chili 1 teaspoonful
- Wash pasanday, smear the salt and put them aside for two hours.
- Roast white cumin seeds, poppy seeds, a piece of coconut, and almonds, and then finely grind all these items.
- Mix spices mixture, red chili and add this into already ground ingredients.
- Smear this mixture on to pasanday.
- Give a little touch of oil on both sides of pasanday.
- Put them into oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take them out of oven and garnish with finely cut green chili and mint.
- Your Dam/steam kebab is ready to taste.